Wednesday, November 18, 2009

happy things on a rainy day...

more lovin' in the pumpkin patch

sweet family   pumpkin patch 108

+ waking up to a clean house, a complete suprise from my sweet husband <3
+ hot cocoa and goldfish graham crackers
+ Cameron sitting up on her own
+ planning a seperate little thanksgiving celebration for just the 4 of us
+ an inbox overflowing with etsy orders (aka a trip the grocery store, amen!)
+ Haley learning the words to "Rain, rain, go away..." and singing it with me
+ a lazy dog sitting at my feet and keeping them warm
+ planning for my best friend Amy's maternity photo session
+ my two babies playing contently together while mama gets her work done

What are you smiling about today?

6 comments:

Edie S. said...

It works now! Sweet, sweet photos!

I'm smiling because today is "Friday" since my husband doesn't have to work tomorrow. I love when he's home!

LRC said...

Good morning Kim! I suppose the rain has headed your way since making a layover here overnight :) I was so happy to see this sweet entry.

mrs.adrienneK said...

yay your comments are working!! and you already have more followers than me!!! lol

Kim Rakes said...

Edie~ your house is coming along so well, it is so cute, I bet it is hard for your husband to get up and leave! sweet family, sweet home... what more could a guy ask for right? (=

Lindsay~ Ugh! We hate the rain, i know it's nothing like yall experience at the beach, but it's plenty enough to turn a woman off and make a pretty dishearted 2 year old!

Adrienne~ you're so silly =P

Kim Rakes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edie S. said...

Aww, thanks! Haha, our house is a disaster most all the time, and it gets stressful to be around all the clutter. I wish someone would sweep through my house with a giant trash bag in hand and throw about 3/4 of our belongings in the dump!