The past couple of days have been too much for my mommy heart to handle and probably two of the scariest most hardest days of motherhood I have ever faced. I am physically and emotionally exhausted.
Cameron and Haley both have drippy noses, little coughs, and sunken eyes and Nick has managed to catch a bug as well. Every time I think they are getting better, their fevers seem to come back. I was up all night with Cameron Saturday and am trying to push through today with the help of an energy drink that tastes like chalk.
There have been plenty of baby tears and it has taken everything I have not to let out mommy tears. Please say a little prayer for us <3
Monday, November 23, 2009
I miss these happy faces...
Posted by Kim Rakes at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon <3
awe :( i hope everyone gets better soon!!! this sounds like us these past months :( poor zoe is sick again,this has been heh worst year for colds!!!!
Oh no! the cutest little family in the world, isn't allowed to be sick.. hope everyone feels better soon, and you get some much needed rest!
<3 i hope the babies and baby nick feel better! stay strong love!
xo.
thanks for all the well wishes friends <3 it has been a heck of a long thanksgiving weekend, but we are all doing much better and are ready to own christmas <3
Post a Comment