Maybe I didn't realize our Christmas tree was lacking a stump until after we stuck it in the oven
...and maybe Haley was more interested in playing with and eating the dough than decorating it with pepperonis and peppers
...and maybe there should be a law against wearing an apple shirt while wearing a cherry apron
...and maybe you're staring at your screen thinking, "that is supposed to resemble a christmas tree?!"
but all maybes aside, christmas tree pizza is absolutely delicious even when thrown together by a less than determined 2 year old and everyone ought to give it a try!
Oh, maybe next year Haley will be more enthralled by the whole pizza making and decorating process, but if not, I can already tell that Cameron is shaping out to be quite the pizza enthusiast...


I can't wait to see their little pizza skills improve from year to year as their pizza eating skills seem to be inherent.










8 comments:
Oh goodness, these pictures are so precious that I kind of almost cried. And pizza is a fantastic Christmas tradition. We always order pizza the day we put up the tree :)
yay!!!love it!!hmmm i think we will be making one of these divine pizzas soon!!!
Love this post!
Oh my, soooo sweet! Haley is precious with her hairbow and posing with peppers!
Is that the chalkboard wall I see underneath the stairs?? That is a genius place to put it. We don't have a defined place like that under our stairs, but I may have to copy that...
Also, Hailey seems like such a big kid now :( I feel like the past year and a half has flown by.
Great idea! You have a beautiful family.
hello kim!! i am so happy to be 'reunited' again! your blog is so dear, i love it! well, we must stay in contact for sure ♥
Thanks for all the sweet comments friends! This was definitley a fun activity and one of the highlights of our christmas advent so far (=
Angela- the chalkboard wall is a must in any household, its just as good for the parents as it is for the kids, haha, ours is right under the stairs so i can post our own reminders on it too... and we see them just before we head out the door. I am so glad you're on blogger now! (=
Andrea- Ah, we will definitley stay in touch. Whenever I read your blog I think, "if only we were neighbors!"
Post a Comment