Friday, December 18, 2009

My Little Snow Angel...

DSC_0650

We are officially snowed in on our little street and I couldn't be happier and more miserable! Happy because Nick gets to stay home and snuggle and help with the kids so I can get a lot of work done and and "miserable" because I wasted all of Haley's super sweet winter clothes on yesterday's delicious hobo in the snow winter outfit and will have to concoct something extra magnificent for today's little family photoshoot.

DSC_0620

DSC_0637

DSC_0619

My darlin' little snow fairy, a million kisses for your little frozen pink toes!

DSC_0671

My darlin' big dork of a husband, a million kisses to you and your weird lizard tongue too!

xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

mrs.adrienneK said...

how adorable is little haley seriously!!! it feels like it might snow here brrr its SUPER cold!!!

Edie S. said...

These pics are beautiful! It certainly looks like you're getting the hang of that new camera!

Kim Rakes said...

Thanks Adrienne! I hope ya`ll get some snow soon, Amelie and Zoe always look so sweet and I bet they'd be completely edible amongst a winter wonderland!

Thank you Edie! You have no idea though, haha, I am DSLR challanged I believe! These are the best like 6 out of 234908 shots, haha (=

Michelle said...

aww! I love it. How much did you guys end up with there? I believe our final total was sonewhere between 20-24inches. UNREAL!

Kim Rakes said...

Lordy Michelle, you must still be snowed in! Haha, I can't even imagine Haley in 2 feet of snow, all we'd see is her puppy dog hat, haha. I think we got about a foot here in town and then a bunch more up on the mountain <3

Stacey @ Riedmiller's Room said...

beautiful pictures!

but you already know that :)