Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow...

DSC_0700

DSC_0758 DSC_0759

DSC_0751

Am I the only person that is a bit scared of snowmen? Ours is a horrifying cross between an awkwardly dressed Adam Sandler and Michael Jackson and I am keeping out of the front yard until the sun melts him away. I don't think Haley was a fan and I don't blame her. If you ask me there is nothing inviting about coal eyes and long twiggy arms just waiting to get ahold of you. We probably won't be watching Frosty the Snowman anytime soon ;)

DSC_0733 DSC_0739

Bless her heart.

xoxo

3 comments:

Stacey @ Riedmiller's Room said...

OMG. that last picture is adorable. she'll look back on that one day and wonder what the hell everyone was thinking putting together that creep of a snowman. :)

and you're right. they're always creepy. just something about them and their carrot noses and beady little eyes. i like fat jolly snowmen. the kind that only exist on holiday ornaments and cartoons.

happy holidays to you all!

Nancy said...

What a precious family you have. Snowmen creep me out too. I think your description of yours is right on the money. Way to identify the craziness! What a sweet blog you have. Love the winter snow. I know it is a lot but we don't get any here and I am envious. Have a very blessed Christmas.... Nancy

mrs.adrienneK said...

the first pic looks like a card!!! you all look so cute!!