Online shopping is such a blessing and a curse. I have found no better way to deal with a double dose of laryngitis and bronchitis and an ongoing case of hives than to visit my favorite stores from the convienience and comfort of my bed. Most of the time, it's harmless window shopping, but every now and again, I find something I feel like I need to have, hit the darned submit button and end up with two cute pairs of buckled vintage sandals at my doorstep. Ooops! I either need to get better soon or find myself a new sick hobby.
In other news, I finally started hanging a frame ensemble on our blank staircase wall. The pictures in them still need to be replaced with some old photographs of our families, the girls' sonograms, wedding pictures, etsy prints, and other sentimentals; but for now, I am adopting the cute little fluffy blonde that greets me on my way up the stairs as my own and pretending that I am the hot mama sitting on the beach and enjoying the waves.
Hope your new year has been off to a productive and healthy start!
What projects are y'all itching to complete?!?



5 comments:
Sweet little sandals! I came across a few pairs of my tiny baby shoes (close to 30 years old eeek!), and can't wait until my little girl can wear them!
I'm itching to start so many projects, but mainly I'm just beginning to feel ready for Project Newborn! And I'm getting fed up with this huge beach ball belly getting in my way!
Hope you're getting over your itchy, sickly start to the new year, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects!
Haha, I know exactly what you mean about online shopping being both a blessing and a curse.
Your wall of frames looks really nice, like something I'd like to have in my own home someday. I do pencil portraits if perhaps you're looking for something to fill them with! :)
I used to have those exact same white sandals when I was little!
Edie! Your parents saved your shoes for you? That is wonderful, I am going to be such a hoarder/sentimentalist- i have bibs, shoes, onesies, dresses and all already set aside for my grandkids. Awe, I can't wait to see baby in her vintage kicks! (=
Roxanne, oh my! You must have had the cutest feet in town then. One of your paintings would look so good on that wall, don't you think? I can't wait until we get taxes back! Eeee!!! (=
of course I think so :D
feel free to email me anytime about a painting roxannem3atgmaildotcom !
I have always been a shoe maniac. Ever since I was born. it is in my blood I think hah.
Post a Comment