Nick and I had a date last night. It lacked all romance and was more like a trip to Vegas, but I suppose that's typical of all tax-completing dates. Unless you have a cute accountant. We used Turbotax, which has a bit of a slot-machine nature to it and definitley adds a bit of excitement to the whole dreaded tax-filing process. Those who have used it know exactly what I mean. There is a "totals" section in the top right corner of the screen that shows both your federal and state returns and it increases or decreases, digit by digit, as you fill out each section. Thankfully for us, there was a whole lot more increasing than decreasing going on!
What plans do y`all have for your returns? We are saving some, using a chunk to buy a washing machine (finally!), paying off some credit cards and doctor's bills, and I am splurging on this perfect-in-every-way camera bag I found on Etsy.
I believe things are starting to look up!
Happy Weekend and Happier Filing, my friends!




8 comments:
Hooray for tax time. Are those little munchkins even cuter this time of year?! :)
You are so right - that camera bag is perfect in every way!
That bag is adorable!
We are using ours to pay off a few credit cards, starting a savings account, and doing some projects around the house.
that bag is GREAT!!! not sure what we shall do with our tax return(pay doctor bills and credit card for sure ) SAVE some for sure :)
Glad y`all approve! Now to convince my husband. I am glad that everyone is trying to save some, it seems to be the hardest thing for us to do! It'll be nice to finally have a savings account.
What a coincidence! I found that etsy shop a few days ago and have my heart set on one of the bags too.
We're getting a huge chunk of money back this year (it pays to be a first time homebuyer, have 2 kids, and donate to charities!!). Some of it will pay for our babyless trip to the Sandals resort in Negril, Jamaica at the end of the year.. and other than that, the rest just goes into savings. :)
Awe, we will be camera twins and bag twins! They are sold out of that particular bag and I am heartbroken. Hopefully another one I absolutely love will come along!
What a nice trip for the two of you to take! I have been wanting to go to Jamaica, but i think I would want to bring Haley and Cam with us to swim in those amazing pools! Haha, but i don't think that's allowed!
I do like the bag! It is much less "nerdy" than the oh-so-obvious Nikon bag :)
Kim, the bag will be back in stock shortly :)
Post a Comment