They are calling for snow this weekend, between 7 and 10 inches! Eee! Haley has got her snow day hat in tow and is ready for action. I think we will have a little winterfest to cap off the season complete with a special snowman cake, hot cocoa and homemade icecream sandwiches (can't find a more balanced meal), and some valentine's day crafting. There is nothing like paper heart doilies and lots of x's and o's to warm up a home!
Tonight I am wrapping up the rest of my Etsy orders and tending to my babies so we can enjoy the weekend. Nick and Cameron both have strep and Haley and I have a stomach bug that has made our stomachs upset and our bathroom trips more frequent, but I am feeling a bit better today and I am ready to get things done!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Snow Day Hats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hoping you are all feeling better.. My goodness, that little munchkin is sweet. That hat... LOVE!
Wow. The cuteness!!!
Thanks loves <3 I am feeling much better Nancy, being snowed in can do wonders for the soul sometimes.
Post a Comment