A little blog dedicated to the special moments of my life, the treasures of my heart, motherhood, and all the work I am doing to turn our first house into a home.
thanks Edie! I am making a coffee table book out of my little 52 week gratitude series, i am pretty sure this will make the cover... but you're right, i do need to find a spot for it on my wall once i get that figured out haha (=
5 comments:
So beautiful! This needs to go up on your wall of frames for sure!
thanks Edie! I am making a coffee table book out of my little 52 week gratitude series, i am pretty sure this will make the cover... but you're right, i do need to find a spot for it on my wall once i get that figured out haha (=
Be still my heart... that is just divine. absolutely adorable.
love your little angels.. soo sweet :)
thanks girls <3
Post a Comment