Cameron is 9 months old today.
She is crawling everywhere, saying "dada", giving high fives and flashing the sweetest toothy smile every time you say her name. She has two teeth on the top and two teeth on the bottom and remains pretty happy despite the occasional pain and fevers they bring her. She has learned to use them to bite into crackers and into my shoulder! Ouch. Nothing amuses her more than her sister Haley and our dog Chef and you can find her laughing at them and playing with them when she's not busy with her blocks or banging away on her piano. She has the same laugh as her big sister and also weighs just as much as her- 24 pounds! She loves to take tub baths and splash everywhere. She continues to capture my heart... and gobs of my hair! Double Ouch.
Tomorrow, we head to the doctor for a check up. She's had strep for the past week and it has given her the runs and the ugliest case of diaper rash I have ever seen. We let her roam around the house diaper free yesterday, pooping to her hearts content all over our wood floors, but her bottom is still red and sore and tad bit bumpy. I hope it hasn't sprung into a yeast infection. My poor, poor baby... I hope her little bum bum gets better soon.
Thanks for reading about butts and baby poop, you all are the best! <3
Monday, February 1, 2010
9 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
AH how sweet!!!! doesnt time just fly by?!? its insane!
so cute <3
just look at that sweet baby! i love that she weighs the same as haley. bless their little hearts.
our babies are growing up!!
Adrienne, it does! What in the world! I can't believe how many birthday's I've seen you celebrate, it seems like Zoe would be 6 by now or something ;)
Thanks Michelle <3
Stacey, they are, they are! It breaks my heart and I love it all at once. UPDATE MORE! You will regret not jotting down these sweet moments, I know I did when i vanished for however many months
Cute pics-- I especially like the tot shoving the snow. That's about how effective I feel when I do it.
Haha, I know what you mean! Haley had a time with that shovel, it weighed just about as much as she did.. bless her heart for trying as hard as she did! ;)
Oh my goodness!! The cuteness! I am so loving those photos and the adorable orange coat. So wanting to know where you found it. xo
thank you <3 i found that coat awhile back ago on Etsy and scooped it up because I knew I would need it for my little girl one day. I am not sure how many years old it is, all I know is that is is from Sears. One of my most favorite Etsy searches is "vintage clothing children". Go, immediately! The spoils are endless~
Libby weighs the same amount as Auggie too (28 lbs). Isn't that the funniest thing?
Cameron has gotten so big!
I love it that Haley and Libby are so petite and Cameron and Auggie are chubs! I wonder what #3 will bring us? I do not think my va jay jay can handle pushing out another 9 pound baby or anything bigger for that matter!
Aww her trying to shovel is too sweet! Did you make her little hat or is it store bought?
Post a Comment