Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And the winner is....

DSC_0556

Thank you so much to everyone who left comments on my first little giveway! I was delighted to meet so many new followers and hear what you all are looking forward to this spring. I hope you all will stick with us through the rest of winter as we have many wonderful things to share in the upcoming weeks:

+ The birth of Gracen Ruth Conner (My best friend Amy is in labor, right now!)
+ A visit from my BFF, Taylor Mae
+ Another Practice Maternity Shoot for my friend Jennifer
+ An Up! inspired Valentine's Day and other love day spoils
+ Potty training celebrations
+ Long awaited packages for the little akorn family and Marshall family
+ Home Renovation Projects

Oooh, it has been a rough winter indeed, but I am happy to cap it off with new babies to spoil, snowy photoshoots and packages, a diaper free toddler (well, hopefully) and la la la loveeeeeeee! ;)

The winner of the giveaway is,

*drumroll*

Brooke (ruinedyou)

Mandy and Fallon, you are the winners of the two additional little zip pouches. Get me your addresses ladies (kpritchar (at) radford (dot) edu) and I will mail these packages out to you ASAP! :)

6 comments:

Fallon said...

Aww, you are too sweet! You will have to put up some pics of Amy's baby ASAP! Love the little blocks in the pic at the top.

Kim Rakes said...

haha Fallon, I just drew names out of a bowl but I will put up pictures of Amy's baby soon, we are gonna go see them tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, this makes my day so delightful despite all the snow! I'm in awe, I never win anything, looks like 2010 is starting to look up for me. :) Thanks for doing this giveaway darling, it's going to brighten our gloomy days.

Kim Rakes said...

Brooke, it is my pleasure! I really hope it does bring a little sunshine your way and 2010 continues to get better and better for ya :)

coleface said...

I miss you!! It just isn't the same to have to hunt you down to keep up. <3 The blog.

Cole

Gill Family said...

Mandy like me, Mandy? Or a different Mandy? If its me, my email is: mandygill83@yahoo.com