Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Happy Little Giveaway

Alrighty, so the blog geek within has me convinced that it is time for me to do a giveaway on my little corner of the net. I have always wanted to do one of these but did not really want to hold one without any rhyme or reason. In the midst of a winter wonderland, I figured a bag full of happy spring loot would be the perfect pick-me-up for many of us! It certainly put a smile on my face putting it together.

DSC_0288

What's included??

(*) Reusable Oilcloth Picnic Lunch Bag
(*) Green Polka Dotted Tissue Holder
(*) Haley's Signature Spring Flowers Hair Bow
(*) Brown Muslin Upcycled Pin Cushion
(*) Sweet Bird Patterned Pouch for your goodies

DSC_0276

To Enter simply:
(1) Follow my blog and leave a comment about your favorite spring activity on this post
(2) Recieve an additional entry for commenting on a previous post (grab a cup of tea and please stay awhile)
(3) Recieve an additional entry for posting this giveaway on your blog (and please note that you did)

If there's enough interest, I will be drawing 3 names and be sending out 2 additional spring-themed zip pouches :)


Drawing will be held Wednesday, February 10th!

Good Luck, Sweet Friends!

36 comments:

mrs.adrienneK said...

oh oh oh meeeeeeeeee! pick me pick me lol <3what cute stuff!!!!

Kim Rakes said...

Thanks for entering Adrienne, I do have a spring themed bag of loot coming your way regardless of whether you win this or not, haha. I will ship it when I ship this! ITS ABOUT TIME RIGHT!?

CinnamonAndSass said...

I'm a follower :) What a cute giveaway! Well "spring" doesn't really exist in MT...it's pretty much, winter, summer, winter, winter...so I just enjoy the thought of summer coming!

katiecitrowse at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

I just became a follower! What a great prize. I like watching the flowers bloom.

Lisa @ the Little Green Button said...

Found you on Etsy. Following. Love your shop!

Icecream sandwich below making me hungry. nom nom nom!

cheers,
lisa

www.thelittlegreenbutton.etsy.com

SillyLittleLady said...

I'm a new follower :) My favorite spring activity is going on picnics with my honey and our pets!

Bellatina Creations said...

New Follower :)
Hmm…My favorite spring activity would be taking the dogs to the dog park. It’s the perfect weather to do it!
P.S. I love your fabrics!

Black Squirrel Knits said...

Ooh that bag of stuff is so cute, and I love all the colors! My favorite spring activity is going outside to play soccer with my little brother while the dogs pretend to play with us (but mostly bark at the ball)!

Heather said...

Love it! I am already a follower of your blog. In early Spring I like to bring in some cut branches from different flowering trees and 'force' them. Spring is my favorite season!!

Li and El said...

I feel like I've been on comment overload over here recently (and I'm not commenting to be a part of the drawing because we don't have any spring traditions yet), but I just wanted to say that Lil' Haley looked so adorable and proud to be wearing her little bow!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so sweet! I am happy to find it (through my friend Beth at LemonCadet), as Haley's play kitchen was my first inspiration for the play kitchen I just made my daughter.

My daughter is almost two, and I cannot wait to take walks with her in the meadow of a local park - to see her explore the world around her.

Happy day!

Zi said...

I'm a follower! Actually, I've been reading your blog since you were on LJ.

There are so many spring activities I love - planting the garden, going for walks, going to the park, opening the windows. I love it all!

I haven't blogged about it yet, but I will be doing that today. You will be able to find the post at http://kholan.livejournal.com (it's my public blog)

mrs.adrienneK said...

wooohooo!! awe youre so sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, i can't resist all this cuteness!

sara said...

oh love <3

I don't have girls so I'd have to pass the girly loot on somewhere, but what a SWEET little loot it is!

I'm an elljay pally and I've commented before, plus I KINDA HAVE A GIRL CRUSH ON YOU TOO. :D (I couldn't resist! you're a doll.)
xoxo

Jen said...

This is so cute! My favorite spring activity is puddle jumping :) Or laying in bed trying to fall asleep while listening to a rain shower outside (which is less an activity, but still something I enjoy doing).
(metaljenster at gmail.com)

Desiree said...

I follow ^_^ and I think one of my favourite Spring activities is just taking walks through my town and photographing all the new little buds & blooms.
The snow is beautiful, but I'm really looking forward to what Spring will bring this year -- aka I might have a walking baby by then!

Gill Family said...

Oh my.. so glad to find your new blog :) Glad you posted from LJ to your new home!! (cobberangel)

Digital Misfit said...

So much sweetness in one package!
Spring is a pretty ugly season here. When the snow starts to melt, all of the sand and salt from the road maintenance is revealed, and it looks pretty bad.
One of the activities I do look forward to is putting away the bulky wool coat and slipping into a lighter-weight jacket!
hugs,
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
ps: having a giveaway on my blog too, please pop by for a visit :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim honey! This is Brooke (ruinedyou @ livejournal) I miss you & didn't realize you had a blog over here. I guess I missed the memo! This giveaway is super cute, We'd love to have it in our home to spice up this dreary weather. :) Our favorite spring activity is going to the spring fest here in town, Daycen LOVES the petting zoo & will hopefully be able to participate in some of the crafts this year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad you updated on lj (I'm 0hcupcake). I looked at your past posts and the baby is getting soo big. Your kids are seriously adorable!

My favorite spring activity is just being outdoors.:)

Ashley said...

Yay for giveaways! My favorite spring activity would be going to the park. Picking flowers, watching Libby (& Auggie this year!!) run around, playing on the playground, taking pictures.. You know, the usual. :)

Anonymous said...

I now follow your blog. I love to take a walk and find all the flowers starting to bloom! Doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon!

lankylegslass(at)hotmail(dot)com

katie hanson said...

take the dogs for a walk without a jacket!!!

thanks for the opportunity!

Mollie Claire said...

So glad to see you writing again! :)

My favorite spring activity is dancing around in the rain puddles with my wee ones. It reminds me of a simpler time when I didn't have to concern myself with things like scheduling in "me time" or getting gussied up for grocery shopping in case I ran into anyone from the neighborhood.

... maybe one day I'll wear roller skates to the grocer's just because. :P

coleface said...

Hi Kim!! Didn't even know you started a blog.
My favorite thing about spring is finally getting into the pool again (FL) Getting the kids out of the house, and having some good old fashion family time.

Michelle said...

well lets see.. favorite spring activity.. as of last year I took a trip to DC and walked around with friends one day, and the second day Jesse and I spent time at the cherry blossoms before heading for to the last regular season caps game. We have decided that we would like to go the last game of every season as a new tradition, and I would like to make it also a tradition to walk around the city. When the girls get older, you'll have to get a city trip in.. I can only imagine the great pictures you would have!! :)

Stacey @ Riedmiller's Room said...

my favorite spring activity has got to be cleaning and airing out the house on that first really nice day. opening up all the windows, getting some fresh air in the house, taking down any decorations that resemble the wintertime and starting fresh for the new season.

love it!

and walking at sharon woods, a local park. <3

deba822 said...

My favorite spring activity is planting flowers and tomato plants.

coleface said...

tweets for you. Tweets I say.

crit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crit said...

what a sweet blog. so glad that i stumbled upon it. :)

my favorite spring activity is walking with my daughter outside and finding "treasures".

tomandcrit.wordpress.com

Laura said...

I am a new follower. My favorite spring activity would have to be taking walks or going on picnics with my husband. This will be our first spring as husband and wife so I can't wait!

Fallon said...

Loving the blog! This little give away is an adorable idea. Send some of your talent and inspirations over this way!! You never know spring time could now have lots of photography outings included, this could be the new favorite activity!

Unknown said...

darn it, i can't believe I miss this! :)