Friday, February 12, 2010

gratitude tuesday: week five

baby gracen

A little late for Tuesday, but I couldn't help but hold out for this sweet little addition to our extended family.

Welcome to the world,
Gracen Ruth Conner

It was so great to finally meet you! I am sure you are going to be the best of friends with my girls. We can't wait for play dates, sleepovers, ball games, birthday parties, proms and a million other sweet memories with you :)

We love you so very much already ♥

3 comments:

Brooke Leigh said...

congrats to your friend on her beautiful baby girl. It's exciting to have a friend with kids around your daughters age, it will be a blast having them grow up together. I anticipate seeing photographs years from now of them playing together.

Nancy said...

so beautiful. What fun for you... :)

Kim Rakes said...

Thanks <3 It will be so much fun for sure! I just hope time doesn't fly too fast ;)