Be still my heart, my little lady is growing up! It only took about 2 and a half years, but Haley will finally let me stick bows in her hair without throwing an all out temper tantrum. Everyone take note of that SMILE! Now, the length of time she'll keep them in varies, but I will take what I can get. I want to make her a million more of these. They are simple and quick and I feel a new upcycling project coming up.

We are all about back to 100% health and to celebrate we are doing a little spring-themed giveaway.
Stay tuned...


5 comments:
She is just the spitting image of you!
I'm patiently waiting for the day when my baby girl can wear bows and other hair accessories :)
That day will come before you know it so cherish the bald days while you can! Haley was bald until she was one and i actually miss not having to mess with her hair. Cameron, she's so easy! I hope her hair goes on strike, I don't want it to grow after all the hair headaches i've been through with miss Haley! ;)
She looks so grown up from what I remember! My, my ... a little heartbreaker in the making! :)
these are so great. inspires me to make one for my daughter, lily.
I will have to post a little tutorial sometime, they are very quick and easy and the results are priceless :)
Post a Comment