Monday, February 22, 2010

DSC_0749

DSC_0759

I haven't had a chance to post about our Up!-inspired Valentine's Day but I still wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy week outside sans mittens, scarves, and snow boots. We are off grabbing this little blast of sunshine and warm weather by its toes and hoping to drag it home with us for keeps!

My little wilderness explorer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is all so adorable. I love it!!

mrs.adrienneK said...

omg SO cute!!!!

nikole said...

I cannot wait for your full post - this looks AMAZING! Enjoy the warmth - they say we are due for MORE snow this weekend. Sigh.

Kim Rakes said...

thank you all! <3

i didn't get many pictures of haley in her WE costume, so I will have to do a mock shoot sometime and outside. She paraded around naked most of the day, haha