We made the long trip to Old Salem to visit their children's museum on Tuesday. After about a month and a half of being trapped indoors because of snow, ice, and rain for days and days at a time, we thought a little romp around the big city would kick these winter blues!
My favorite part of the museum was the three bears cabin that I posted about on Tuesday. Haley found that pretty boring as climbing, running, and anything that involves potential injuries are her major hobbies as of late. I couldn't believe how brave she was while being up in the air without us beside her. I was also really impressed with how well she followed our directions on how to get down and how she inventive she was in reaching each level. I catch myself saying this all the time, but i`ll say it agian, our little girl is growing up!









I probably have about 100 other pictures to upload from the day- there was just so much to do and see and a million little details I wanted to remember. I'm sure I'll post them all on Flickr eventually, but I am pretty tuckered out as far as the computer goes.
If you have a children's museum in your area, I highly reccomend paying it a visit. And if you don't, the drive is totally worth it. You will leave with a pocketful of memories, some extremely happy rugrats, and the triumphant feeling of kicking winter's tail!
Happiest Weekend, love bugs!




4 comments:
the girls look so big... it looks like you guys had a good ol time. i can't wait to start taking lillie fun places like that. we have an AMAZING children's museum at union terminal in downtown cincinnati and i was just telling jason the other day that we needed to head down there one weekend.
and beautiful pictures. i'm glad you're going to start doing more with photography. you definitely have an eye for it. :)
your pictures look AWESOME!!!!
We have a CM here in town and I am so happy that we do. It looks like they have a lot of similar things. When you come to Richmond, we'll have to check that out too! :-) I'm glad you had such a good time. Gorgeous photos.
These are such great shots! Looks like such fun!
xo - Ashley (theverticalbar from lj)
Post a Comment