Oh, being snowed in does good things for the soul. Everything seems to go slower, hugs are longer and warmer, and one can find contentment in all the things that they would otherwise find themselves too busy to do- baking cookies, completing a puzzle, sewing a dress, finishing a book, painting a picture.
Haley and I did a little baking and made some delicious homemade icecream sandwiches. She was such a great helper and I was so excited to eat what she cooked.



Her lastest game she likes to play is "airplane"

We hope all our snowed in friends had a lovely time enjoying life's simple pleasures. And if you're not snowed in, we hope you take a second to do something that will make your heart happy :)


4 comments:
Her little dress/shirt is adorable!
Thanks, I have a weakness for plaid!
Snow days are all about life’s simple pleasures, aren't they?
She is adorable by the way!
They sure are! It just stinks when snow days become routine~ it kinda sucks the joy and magic out of them :(
Post a Comment