Tuesday, February 2, 2010

gratitude tuesday : week four

DSC_0125

Being snowed in and subsequent snow day baking!

Haley and I fixed the most glorious homemade icecream sandwiches this past weekend. With that said, I guess I am also thankful for vanilla icecream, sugar cookies, and little but willing sticky toddler fingers too :)

6 comments:

BleuRoo said...

Oh my, can homemade ice cream sandwiches be sent virtually?! That looks mouthwatering.....

Kim Rakes said...

Haha, even in it's melted and gooey state it still looks rather delish! I believe I need to do another batch asap and send you one, it's 30 degress outside so it should make it there in one piece ;)

CinnamonAndSass said...

Did you put ice cream between sugar cookies! *Genius*

Kim Rakes said...

Yes ma`am! I got the idea in an old fourth of july country living edition :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, those sandwiches look so good. I hope Haley loved them. :)

Kim Rakes said...

Boy did she! I think we will make some again today, but this time with chocolate chip cookies :)